Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
College Conference 2010 - St. Nicholas Ranch, Dunlap, CA
Monday, December 27, 2010 at 1:00 PM - Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 4:00 PM (PST)
Dunlap, United States
"Behold, I make all things new" is this year's theme, based on Revelations 21:5. Reconnect with old friends and make new ones at this 4-day, transformative event!
Each year, December 27- January 1, under the jurisdiction of SCOBA, these North American Conferences of Orthodox Christian Fellowship are open to college students, high school graduates and college–age young adults. Both conferences will include a variety of enlightening workshops, daily services and many different social events. They aim to promote unity among Orthodox young people and to renew them in their journeys toward salvation.
A few registration policies:
* You must pay a minimum of $100 deposit even if you are requesting a scholarship. Balance of registration fee may be paid in one of the following ways: 1. Log back into Eventbrite. Choose your ticket. Before clicking on the "Order Now" button, go to the bottom right corner and click on the "Disount Code" to deduct your deposit amount. The discount code is "deposit". Click on "apply" and then complete your order by clicking "Order Now." or 2. Pay by check on the first day of registration.
* DISCOUNT CODE FOR FULL REGISTRATIONS SHOULD ONLY BE USED IF YOU HAVE
ALREADY PAID A DEPOSIT.
* You will not be registered until a deposit is received.
* We no longer are accepting mail registrations.
* Roommate requests are generally accommodated.
* If you will be paying your registration balance upon arrival at the retreat, all monies collected MUST be in US Dollars. Canadian checks will not be accepted.
To register, please choose ONE ticket, either a deposit or full.
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail from Eventbrite with the subject "Order Confirmation for 2010 West Coast College Conference". This e-mail is your receipt and registration confirmation. Please print this e-mail and bring a copy to the retreat! You will not receive a ticket or letter by mail.
EARLY BIRD RATE: Don't miss out on our early bird rate. Regular conference rates go into effect on December 15th.
Scholarships are available up to $100.00. You will receive information concerning scholarships, medical and liability forms in the regiatration confirmation from Eventbrite.
If you plan on flying into LAX Airport, your flight will need to arrive prior to 12pm on Monday, December 27th. The airport shuttle from the LAX Airport to the St. Nicholas Ranch will leave the airport promptly at 1pm. Please email your flight information by December 15 to email@example.com. We cannot guarantee transportation to the Ranch if we do not receive your flight information by December 15. For departing the Ranch on December 30, please plan to leave LAX airport no earlier than 3pm.
If you are flying in to the Fresno Airport, you must arrive by 1pm on Monday, December 27th. Please email your transportation information to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 15 to ensure your transportation. We cannot guarantee transportation to the Ranch if we do not receive your transportation information by December 15. For departing on December 30, please plan to leave no earlier than 12pm.
Travel information is not required to register. Your flight details are required by December 15, 2010 to email@example.com.
Keynote: Fr. Meletios Webber - Abbot St. John of Shanghi and San Francisco Monastery and prolific author
Conference Speakers: Mother Melania, Katrina Bitar
Events: Open mic night, game night, monastery tour
Questions— ask the student chair: Daniel Guzman — firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds: The $100 College Conference Deposit is refundable due to a severe reason such as an illness or death. All other refunds are subject to a $50 administration fee, if cancelled prior to December 1, 2010. Registrations that are cancelled after December 1 will not be refunded unless there is an extreme emergency (death or severe illness).
When & Where
Orthodox Christian Fellowship
The campus ministry organization of the Orthodox church.